X2 Finasafe is a proprietary blend of scientifically proven natural ingredients to lower dihydrotestosterone (DHT) and PGD2 levels. DHT is the hormone responsible for androgenetic alopecia (pattern hair loss) and PGD2 has recently been implicated as a contributing factor as well.
- 60 capsules
- Lowers hair loss-causing hormones
- Scientifically supported ingredients, including:
- Pygeum africanum
- Beta sitosterol
- Saw palmetto
- Pumpkin seed oil
- A natural alternative to prescription drug Propecia (finasteride)
Instructions for use:
As a dietary supplement take two (2) Finasafe capsules once per day. For best results take 20-30 minutes before a meal with water or as directed by your healthcare professional.
About Finasafe Natural DHT Blocker:
Finasafe is a concentrated formula of scientifically proven natural ingredients that help lower dihydrotestosterone (DHT) levels.
DHT has come to be known as the hair loss hormone. While the exact mechanism of DHT is still unclear, it has been proven in numerous clinical trials that lowering DHT levels slows, stops, and even reverses pattern hair loss.
The proprietary blend of natural ingredients – including saw palmetto, pumpkin seed oil, and beta sitosterol – have been demonstrated in numerous trials to help reduce pattern hair loss in men. Finasafe takes all the ingredients of these trials and combines them to create the most potent natural DHT blocker on the market.
Finasafe also contains ingredients such as quercetin which have been shown to reduce PGD2 levels. A ground-breaking study from 2012 discovered that PGD2 levels are 3 times higher in bald men’s scalps. The study also reported that reducing PGD2 activity reverses hair loss.
For best results, use with X2 Glysafe to tackle scalp inflammation and fibrosis.
- A randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled trial to determine the effectiveness of botanically derived inhibitors of 5-alpha-reductase in the treatment of androgenetic alopecia. J Altern Complement Med. 2006 Mar;12(2):199.
- Tissue effects of saw palmetto and finasteride: use of biopsy cores for in situ quantification of prostatic androgens. Urology. 2001 May;57(5):999-1005.
- Comparitive effectiveness of finasteride vs Serenoa repens in male androgenetic alopecia: a two-year study. Int J Immunopathol Pharmacol. 2012 Oct-Dec;25(4):1167-73.
- Effect of Pumpkin Seed Oil on Hair Growth in Men with Androgenetic Alopecia: A Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Trial. Evid Based Complement Alternat Med. 2014; 2014: 549721.
- Quercetin is more effective than cromolyn in blocking human mast cell cytokine release and inhibits contact dermatitis and photosensitivity in humans. PLoS One. 2012;7(3):e33805.
Shipping and handling:
Items are shipped from the USA via USPS (tracked). Please allow up to 7 working days for delivery.
Shipping costs will be calculated at checkout and vary depending on country:
- North America (Canada, USA) | $4.00 (FREE for orders over $20.00)
- Rest of World (Europe, Asia, South America, Africa, Oceania) | $9.00
International customers please note that currency conversions will be applied automatically at check out. Please also be aware of potential customs charges in your country for products sent from the USA.
Returns can be made up to 28 calendar days from the date the item is received. To be eligible for a return, the item must be unused and in the same condition it was received. Once successfully returned, you will be notified and the item will be inspected. If a refund is approved, we will initiate return payment to your Paypal account (or original method of payment) immediately. The buyer is responsible for the shipping costs associated with returning the item.