X2 Glysafe is a scientifically formulated blend of proven natural ingredients to control blood sugar levels, improve insulin sensitivity and reduce inflammation throughout the body. High blood sugar and the resultant low-grade chronic inflammation have been linked with many health issues including heart disease, inflammatory bowel disease, rheumatoid arthritis, hair loss and even depression.
- 60 capsules
- Scientifically supported ingredients
- Helps control blood sugar
- Improves insulin sensitivity
- Reduces inflammation
- Prevents fibrosis
- An adjunctive therapy for prevention and reversal of type 2 diabetes
Instructions for use:
As a dietary supplement take one (1) Glysafe capsule twice per day. For best results take 20-30 minutes before a meal with water or as directed by your healthcare professional.
About Glysafe Blood Sugar Control:
Glysafe is a concentrated formula of scientifically proven natural ingredients designed to control blood sugar levels, improve insulin sensitivity and reduce the inflammation associated with elevated glucose levels.
The proprietary blend of natural ingredients – including biotin, chromium, and manganese – have been demonstrated in numerous trials to control blood sugar levels and improve insulin sensitivity. This helps prevent and possibly reverse type 2 diabetes – especially when combined with aerobic exercise and low GI diet.
Elevated blood sugar levels are associated with chronic inflammation throughout the body. Controlling this inflammation reduces the risk of heart disease, hair loss, depression, and many other related health problems.
- Chromium picolinate and biotin combination improves glucose metabolism in treated, uncontrolled overweight to obese patients with type 2 diabetes. Diabetes Metab Res Rev. 2008 Jan-Feb;24(1):41-51.
- Effects of biotin supplementation in the diet on insulin secretion, islet gene expression, glucose homeostasis and beta-cell proportion. J Nutr Biochem. 2013 Jan;24(1):169-77.
- Risk of Type 2 Diabetes Is Lower in US Adults Taking Chromium-Containing Supplements. J Nutr. 2015 Dec; 145(12): 2675–2682.
- Effect of chromium supplementation on glycated hemoglobin and fasting plasma glucose in patients with diabetes mellitus. Nutrition Journal. 2015; 14: 14.
- Effects of zinc supplementation on diabetes mellitus: a systematic review and meta-analysis. Diabetol Metab Syndr. 2012 Apr 19;4(1):13.
- Association of blood manganese level with diabetes and renal dysfunction: a cross-sectional study of the Korean general population. BMC Endocr Disord. 2014; 14: 24.
Shipping and handling:
Items are shipped from the USA via USPS (tracked). Please allow up to 7 working days for delivery.
Shipping costs will be calculated at checkout and vary depending on country:
- North America (Canada, USA) | $4.00 (FREE for orders over $20.00)
- Rest of World (Europe, Asia, South America, Africa, Oceania) | $9.00
International customers please note that currency conversions will be applied automatically at check out. Please also be aware of potential customs charges in your country for products sent from the USA.
Returns can be made up to 28 calendar days from the date the item is received. To be eligible for a return, the item must be unused and in the same condition it was received. Once successfully returned, you will be notified and the item will be inspected. If a refund is approved, we will initiate return payment to your Paypal account (or original method of payment) immediately. The buyer is responsible for the shipping costs associated with returning the item.