60x green coffee bean extract 800mg capsules. Green coffee beans are unroasted and contain chlorogenic acid and caffeine which have been shown to increase metabolism and prevent the absorption of carbohydrates by the digestive tract. These effects encourage fat burning and weight loss.
- 60 capsules
- 800mg – high strength
- Increases metabolism by up to 11%
- May reduce the absorption of carbohydrates
- Encourages fat burning and weight loss
Instructions for use:
As a dietary supplement take one (1) Green Coffee Bean Extract capsule twice per day. For best results take 20-30 minutes before a meal with water or as directed by your healthcare professional.
About Green Coffee Bean Extract:
Green coffee bean extract has been shown to assist with weight loss and prevent weight gain in numerous studies.
The chlorogenic acid in green coffee beans can reduce the absorption of carbohydrates and sugar from the digestive tract. This is a similar effect to eating a low-carbohydrate diet. Studies in mice have also shown chlorogenic acid increases adiponectin – a fat burning hormone.
These effects are further improved by caffeine – which has been shown in some studies to increase metabolism by up to 11%.
- Coffee acutely modifies gastrointestinal hormone secretion and glucose tolerance in humans: glycemic effects of chlorogenic acid and caffeine. Am J Clin Nutr. 2003 Oct;78(4):728-33.
- Randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled, linear dose, crossover study to evaluate the efficacy and safety of a green coffee bean extract in overweight subjects. Diabetes Metab Syndr Obes. 2012;5:21-7.
- Normal caffeine consumption: influence on thermogenesis and daily energy expenditure in lean and postobese human volunteers. The American Journal of Clinical Nutrition, Volume 49, Issue 1, 1 January 1989, Pages 44–50.
- Acute effects of decaffeinated coffee and the major coffee components chlorogenic acid and trigonelline on glucose tolerance. Diabetes Care. 2009 Jun;32(6):1023-5.
- Chlorogenic acid exhibits anti-obesity property and improves lipid metabolism in high-fat diet-induced-obese mice. Food Chem Toxicol. 2010 Mar;48(3):937-43
Shipping and handling:
Items are shipped from the USA via USPS (tracked). Please allow up to 7 working days for delivery.
Shipping costs will be calculated at checkout and vary depending on country:
- North America (Canada, USA) | $4.00 (FREE for orders over $20.00)
- Rest of World (Europe, Asia, South America, Africa, Oceania) | $9.00
International customers please note that currency conversions will be applied automatically at check out. Please also be aware of potential customs charges in your country for products sent from the USA.
Returns can be made up to 28 calendar days from the date the item is received. To be eligible for a return, the item must be unused and in the same condition it was received. Once successfully returned, you will be notified and the item will be inspected. If a refund is approved, we will initiate return payment to your Paypal account (or original method of payment) immediately. The buyer is responsible for the shipping costs associated with returning the item.