60 x organic ceylon cinnamon 600 mg capsules. Cinnamon is a spice which for centuries has been prized for its medicinal properties. Rich in antioxidants, studies show cinnamon helps control blood sugar, increase insulin sensitivity and decrease inflammation. Additional benefits include healthy joint function and anti-microbial activity.
- 60 count – 1 month supply
- 600 mg – high strength
- Organic ceylon – ‘true’ – cinnamon
- A powerful antioxidant
- Helps control blood sugar levels and improve insulin sensitivity
- Supports healthy joint function
Instructions for use:
As a dietary supplement take two (2) organic cinnamon capsules once per day. For best results take 20-30 minutes before a meal with water or as directed by your healthcare professional.
About Organic Ceylon Cinnamon 600mg:
Ceylon cinnamon is often referred to as ‘true’ cinnamon. Unlike cassia (the more common variety) ceylon cinnamon does not contain coumarin – a toxic chemical in high doses.
Cinnamon has a long history of medicinal use and has some of the highest antioxidant properties of any spice. Clinical trials have shown cinnamon to lower blood sugar and increase insulin sensitivity. This is especially helpful for individuals with type 2 diabetes or prediabetes.
Additional benefits of cinnamon may include reduced inflammation, reduced risk of cardiovascular disease, healthy joint function and reduced risk of neurological disorders such as Parkinson’s and Alzheimer’s.
- Cinnamon: Potential Role in the Prevention of Insulin Resistance, Metabolic Syndrome, and Type 2 Diabetes. J Diabetes Sci Technol. 2010 May; 4(3): 685–693.
- The glycaemic outcomes of Cinnamon, a review of the experimental evidence and clinical trials. Nutr J. 2015; 14: 108.
- Cinnamon extract lowers glucose, insulin and cholesterol in people with elevated serum glucose. J Tradit Complement Med. 2016 Oct; 6(4): 332–336.
- Cinnamon: A Multifaceted Medicinal Plant. Evid Based Complement Alternat Med. 2014; 2014: 642942.
- Medicinal properties of ‘true’ cinnamon (Cinnamomum zeylanicum): a systematic review. BMC Complement Altern Med. 2013; 13: 275.
- Efficacy and safety of ‘true’ cinnamon (Cinnamomum zeylanicum) as a pharmaceutical agent in diabetes: a systematic review and meta-analysis. Diabet Med. 2012 Dec;29(12):1480-92.
Shipping and handling:
Items are shipped from the USA via USPS (tracked). Please allow up to 7 working days for delivery.
Shipping costs will be calculated at checkout and vary depending on country:
- North America (Canada, USA) | $4.00 (FREE for orders over $20.00)
- Rest of World (Europe, Asia, South America, Africa, Oceania) | $9.00
International customers please note that currency conversions will be applied automatically at check out. Please also be aware of potential customs charges in your country for products sent from the USA.
Returns can be made up to 28 calendar days from the date the item is received. To be eligible for a return, the item must be unused and in the same condition it was received. Once successfully returned, you will be notified and the item will be inspected. If a refund is approved, we will initiate return payment to your Paypal account (or original method of payment) immediately. The buyer is responsible for the shipping costs associated with returning the item.