Relaxam is a high strength blend of ingredients scientifically proven to reduce anxiety. Designed to support relaxed mood, calm stress and promote cognitive health, Relaxam is formulated to increase serotonin and GABA levels while reducing norepinephrine.
- 60 capsules
- Scientifically supported ingredients, including:
- Formulated to reduce anxiety
- Supports relaxed mood
- Helps increase serotonin levels
- May assist with calming stress
- Promotes cognitive health
Instructions for use:
As a dietary supplement take two (2) Relaxam capsules once per day. For best results take 20-30 minutes before a meal with water or as directed by your healthcare professional.
About Relaxam Anti-Anxiety Formula:
Relaxam is a concentrated formula of scientifically proven natural ingredients to reduce anxiety and calm stress.
The proprietary blend of natural ingredients – including GABA, valerian, chamomile and 5-HTP – has been selected in light of studies which have demonstrated the ability of these ingredients to reduce stress, reduce anxiety, promote cognitive health and support a relaxed mood. Relaxam takes all the ingredients of these trials and combines them to create the most effective natural anti-anxiety supplement on the market.
- A Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-Controlled Trial Of Oral Matricaria Recutta (Chamomile) Extract Therapy Of Generalized Anxiety Disorder. J Clin Psychopharmacol. 2009 Aug; 29(4): 378–382.
- Long-term Chamomile (Matricaria chamomilla L.) treatment for generalized anxiety disorder: A randomized clinical trial. Phytomedicine. 2016 Dec 15; 23(14): 1735–1742.
- Extract of valerian root (Valeriana officinalis L.) vs. placebo in treatment of obsessive-compulsive disorder: a randomized double-blind study. J Complement Integr Med. 2011 Oct 11;8.
- Dietary and botanical anxiolytics. Med Sci Monit. 2012; 18(4): RA40–RA48.
- Treating depression comorbid with anxiety–results of an open, practice-oriented study with St John’s wort WS 5572 and valerian extract in high doses. Phytomedicine. 2003;10 Suppl 4:25-30.
- L-5-hydroxytryptophan in the treatment of anxiety disorders. J Affect Disord. 1985 Mar-Apr;8(2):197-200.
Shipping and handling:
Items are shipped from the USA via USPS (tracked). Please allow up to 7 working days for delivery.
Shipping costs will be calculated at checkout and vary depending on country:
- North America (Canada, USA) | $4.00 (FREE for orders over $20.00)
- Rest of World (Europe, Asia, South America, Africa, Oceania) | $9.00
International customers please note that currency conversions will be applied automatically at check out. Please also be aware of potential customs charges in your country for products sent from the USA.
Returns can be made up to 28 calendar days from the date the item is received. To be eligible for a return, the item must be unused and in the same condition it was received. Once successfully returned, you will be notified and the item will be inspected. If a refund is approved, we will initiate return payment to your Paypal account (or original method of payment) immediately. The buyer is responsible for the shipping costs associated with returning the item.