60x saffron pure 88.5mg capsules. Saffron is a potent antioxidant which has been shown to increase metabolism, prevent weight gain, promote satiety and reduce the urge to snack. Studies also suggest saffron may improve mood and reduce the symptoms of anxiety and depression.
- 60 capsules
- 88.5mg – high strength
- Increases metabolism
- Reduces appetite
- Supports healthy weight loss
- May reduce symptoms of depression and anxiety
Instructions for use:
As a dietary supplement take one (1) Saffron Pure capsule once per day. For best results take 20-30 minutes before a meal with water or as directed by your healthcare professional.
About Saffron Pure:
Saffron is emerging as one of the most effective natural supplements for weight loss. As an added bonus, it may also improve mood.
Numerous studies have shown saffron supplementation to prevent weight gain and promote fat burning. While the exact mechanisms are uncertain, it is speculated that saffron may decrease calorie intake by inhibiting pancreatic lipase and blocking dietary fat ingestion. Evidence also suggests saffron may enhance glucose and lipid metabolism.
These effects are compounded by promoting a feeling of fullness by raising hormones associated with satiety. This reduces the urge to snack and further contributes to weight loss.
- Saffron: A Natural Potent Antioxidant as a Promising Anti-Obesity Drug. Antioxidants (Basel). 2013 Dec; 2(4): 293–308.
- Satiereal, a Crocus sativus L extract, reduces snacking and increases satiety in a randomized placebo-controlled study of mildly overweight, healthy women. Nutr Res. 2010 May;30(5):305-13.
- Metabolic effects of Crocus sativus and protective action against non-alcoholic fatty liver disease in diabetic rats. Biomed Rep. 2017 May; 6(5): 513–518.
- A Systematic Review of Randomized Controlled Trials Examining the Effectiveness of Saffron (Crocus sativus L.) on Psychological and Behavioral Outcomes. J Integr Med. 2015 Jul; 13(4): 231–240.
- Saffron (Crocus sativus) for depression: a systematic review of clinical studies and examination of underlying antidepressant mechanisms of action. Hum Psychopharmacol. 2014 Nov;29(6):517-27.
- Saffron in the treatment of depression, anxiety and other mental disorders: Current evidence and potential mechanisms of action. J Affect Disord. 2018 Feb;227:330-337.
Shipping and handling:
Items are shipped from the USA via USPS (tracked). Please allow up to 7 working days for delivery.
Shipping costs will be calculated at checkout and vary depending on country:
- North America (Canada, USA) | $4.00 (FREE for orders over $20.00)
- Rest of World (Europe, Asia, South America, Africa, Oceania) | $9.00
International customers please note that currency conversions will be applied automatically at check out. Please also be aware of potential customs charges in your country for products sent from the USA.
Returns can be made up to 28 calendar days from the date the item is received. To be eligible for a return, the item must be unused and in the same condition it was received. Once successfully returned, you will be notified and the item will be inspected. If a refund is approved, we will initiate return payment to your Paypal account (or original method of payment) immediately. The buyer is responsible for the shipping costs associated with returning the item.